Tuesday 3 July 2012

SEO Tools To Speed Up Manual Link Building


Link Building is a process of giving back-links to websites from other sites. Social Bookmarking, Directory Submission, Article Submission, etc are some popular methods of link building. There are some addons in Mozilla Firefox which we can use for doing link building. It will surely beneficial for increasing speed of link building.

  1. Autofill: Auto-fill Forms allows you to complete web forms with one click on or a key board short cut. You can add fields and profiles to it as per your requirement.

  2. InFormEnter: There are chances that some form-fields remain blank after using Auto-fill. In such conditions, you can use Informenter. It is useful in form filling in semi-automatic mode.



  3. Copy URL Expert / CopyAllUrls: Say STOP to manual copy-paste urls in web browser. Copy Url Expert enable you copying all web addresses in all windows or single window with single click.

  4. Url Opener: A SEO tool to open several websites at the same time. Just Single click and Save time for open many site. We recommend setting your browser to open new windows in tabs.

  5. SearchStatus: A bunch of SEO tools. It displays Google Pagerank, Alexa rank, Compete ranking along with keyword density, keyword/nofollow highlighting, related links and other SEO tools.

These are some add-ons available for link building. Try this for your work and see the result.

Thank You....


Link Building Tools



23 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article and thank your valuable information and I wish you luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. I am not quite familiar with the internet, but I beleive that what I just read is some good material. Thanks for continuing to write such wonderful articles. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article..Developer mac freeware

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really an informative article and I have learned a lot form this post. Also, bloggers must also remember to be honest all the time. Blogs that are written in an honest voice and truly show who the writer is are often the most popular.thanks for the share..Michigan veterinary clinic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article …Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will probably be back again to browse much more, many thanks for the data.

    ReplyDelete
  8. with what you're trying to say. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.
    Gr8…Keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very Nice information.... Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice and helpful post but I feel Google will treat these as spammer as I feel, but I like the URL Opener tool which is a great help.
    Elevator Pune

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities and also with the format in your blog. Anyway stay up to the excellent high quality writing, it's rare to find a nice weblog like this one these days.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I do not know whether it’s just me or if perhaps everyone else experiencing issues with your blog. It seems like some of the written text within your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well?

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete
  20. After looking at a few of the blog articles on your site, I seriously appreciate your way of writing it. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Interesting. Your instructions look clear but I'm not very good at this so I hope this will work well for me. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Link exchange was used to be one of the most focused activities for SEO but in the last few years it was triggered as spamming because webmasters are removing links from their website without any notification. I found a website LinkNotifier com that helps in monitoring your link exchange links. If a webmaster removes your link from their website they will instantly send you message so that you can ask them to link back again. If you want to increase your website traffic then best is to visit LinkNotifier.

    ReplyDelete